I started a project on my 20th birthday called One Second Every Day. Beginning at my birthday, I take a short video each day for the whole year and put them all together at the end of the year. All the videos are posted here. Check them out!

Monday, March 25, 2019

25 - One Second Every Day

Link to video

It’s year six folks! Six years ago as a college sophomore my cousin and I stumbled across this idea, and since then it has grown into something really unique. For the last six years I have a taken a short video every day and brought it all together here for your enjoyment. It's nothing special - no Academy Awards will be given for my creative and videography skills - but it's 100% raw me. I have fun with it each year, and I'd like to thank everyone for letting me share!

You may notice that this year is pretty heavily geared towards a cute little blonde. You also might notice that this was a pretty momentous year for that cute little blonde and I! Little does she know that when she when she agreed to marry me, she also agreed to star in this video for essentially the rest of her life. From becoming a fiancé to relocating to a new job, this year has challenged me to draw on faith and step up in ways I never anticipated. It's really neat to look back each year and see how God shapes your life one day at a time. Anyways, I hope you enjoy watching!
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight. - Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment